Sunday, October 11, 2009

Déjà-Vu


Remember that special election
When grey Davis was recalled
And Arnold Schwarzenegger
As governor was installed

Everyone was angry
About the higher fees
An unbalanced budget
Were the critic’s pleas

So here we are
Six years later
After we elected
The “Terminator”

So how much has changed
With the budget plan
By us all electing
A Republicaaan

Arnold’s ideas
Are to raise those fees
And bring our public schools
Right down to their knees

I hear no words of anger
Or threats of a recall
They just blame the Democrats
Under that big round ball

So another special election
Is their political answer
I knew he was an actor
But not a song and dancer

We elect these people
To make those difficult choices
But they won’t make decisions
They just want hear, their own pathetic voices

If I seem so cynical
With each question that I ask
I think that it’s time
To take these guys to task

No comments:

Post a Comment