Sunday, May 16, 2010

Arizona?

Arizona?

I recently read an article
In the Dispatch’s back pages
Of a place to visit
And spend, your hard earned wages

They recommended highly
The “Grand Canyon” for it’s fantastic view
They were promoting Arizona
As a tourism spot, for me and you

But in light of the fact
Gilroy has a 50% Hispanic population
I really wondering
If that’s an ideal vacation

For they passed a new law
That police can stop and detain
Anyone they suspect
Has a Latino last name

I would strongly advise against
Choosing Arizona as a destination
Where people are stopped
Because of their ethnic persuasion

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy your commentary Tom! Hope you are doing well.

    What do you think of Rand Paul and his father Ron?

    Also, what in your opinion, caused the California budget crisis?

    ReplyDelete